Athan Smardenkas #575
Athan has a need for speed. He races with a fearless drive and relentless determination-and has since he was 2. It all started with a modified Powerwheels Corvette that he and his dad worked on together to achieve a top speed of 34 km/hr. He began drifting with this car developing his talents and showcased his skills at several car shows before his 4th birthday. When he turned 4 and got is first quad and instantly wanted to make it faster to do "donuts" in the snow so he and his dad hit the garage. He also drives a 4x4 3-Cell LiPo RC that goes 100 km/hr with advanced skill and co-ordination. Now he has joined the CSRA world with his 2018 Yamaha SRX Briggs 206.
Athan also excels in school, takes guitar lessons, and plays on a basketball and rep. soccer team. He also races Karts through TRAK in the Briggs Cadet class. He has a very supportive family and two younger siblings that look up to him like a hero... most of the time.
“He hates losing more than he likes winning-and there is a difference.”
- #575 - Yamaha SRX 120 206
Chris Smardenkas Joe Thorne Craig McIntosh
- SER - Sabi Equipment Rentals (905) 640-8112
- Markham Mower Power Products
- LYNX Machinery & Equipment Appraisal
- Goodwood Kartways
- Pro Racing Ontario
- Ogs Optics
- Sam Rabito Construction Ltd. (905) 642-5356
- Rabcon Contractors Ltd.
- Kenco Construction Ltd. (905) 642-3040
- McKenzie RV Trailers
- Colangelo Brothers Food Market
- Brinks Property Services Ltd.
- Bradley Compact Excavation